This one day Train-the-Trainer program will give you the skills you need to conduct on the job food safety training and certification and learn to deliver the SafeCheck® Food Safety Program! As a Certified SafeCheck® you can train your staff or clients in food safety for as little as $28 per-person!
SafeCheck® Train the Trainer program is tailored to prepare future trainers to administer the SafeCheck® Food Safety Training. With this program future trainers will learn techniques and skills to successfully administer training to their own team.
Attendance to the SafeCheck® Advanced Food Safety Certification Course
SafeCheck® Advanced Food Safety PowerPoint (digital copy)
SafeCheck® Advanced Food Safety workbook + digital copy
SafeCheck® Train-the-Trainer workbook
Registration on SafeCheck® data base of accredited facilitators
Attend up to 4 SafeCheck™ public seminars and observe SafeCheck® corporate trainers**
Digital copy of Certificate of Achievement
Hard copy of Certificate of Achievement
Support and coaching of SafeCheck® corporate trainers**
1. Analyse your learning experience
2. Training Gap Analysis
3. Good and bad learning experience
4. Learner types
5. Training session experience
6. Who is a…. (different hats of a trainer)
7. Trainer skills self-assessment –now and future
8. Observing participants and what to do when
9. Work this out! (Trainer’s personal nuances)
10. How to ask questions
11. Dealing with participant questions
12. Feedback skills
13. Food safety training benefits & costs*** OPTIONAL
14. Food safety training preparation
15. Food safety training practice
16. Food safety training practice evaluation
17. Handout post course resources
18. Course summary
You must have a valid food safety certification to become a certified SafeCheck® trainer. Attendance to the SafeCheck® Food Safety Certification Seminar is included in the Train-the-Trainer course fee.
Cancellations and Change of Date
No refunds will be issued for “no-shows”. Please note that a $55.00 cancellation fee will apply to all cancellations received less than 14 days before the course date. Cancellation must be in writing. Substitutions are welcome; a $20 fee will apply, advance notice before booked course date is required. We reserve the right to cancel courses or change course locations. Should we cancel a course a full refund will be issued.